What is InFellowship?
As an InFellowship user, you can do the Following:
- Manage Your Information: You can view the information we have on file for you and check it for accuracy. If you change your email address, physical address, or phone number, you can update it yourself online so we always have your current information.
- Manage Privacy Settings: You specify and maintain which pieces of your information can be viewed by others that have opted-in to Church of the Rock's inFellowship system.
- View Church Directory: InFellowship will be our online church directory. This is where you will go to find contact information for those who have opted to do so. Please note that if you have not opted into the online church directory, you will not be able to view it.
Search for groups and communicate with group leaders. Already involved in a group? Opting-in to the InFellowship system enables your group leader to keep you up-to-date with information, future meetings and other news.
- Secure online giving and giving history:
Starting in 2015, you will be able to view your giving history, print your contribution statement for tax purposes and give securely online.
Ready to Get Started?
- Register as a new user
- Enter in the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- If no record was found, you will need to fill in your information such as address, phone, etc.
- The church office will be monitoring requests for InFellowship access and every few days will be linking records from InFellowship to COTR records.
Please remember the church directory is a function available to the church for the purpose of connecting its members, not for soliciting business or selling information. Anyone found using this information for anything other than church functions will have their access to InFellowship revoked.